Thank you to everyone who has been supporting the Building for the Future project whether that be through clearing the church building and centre, to giving or praying. The project is continuing swiftly with work on the church centre having begun and work continues to progress in the church building and the courtyard. Here’s your next video update featuring some snow.
- God’s timing and provision for the project, so that the work can continue to safely move forward.
- Give thanks that various issues and challenges are being dealt with and overcome.
- For God’s continued faithfulness.
- Thanks be to God for the contractors, professional team and committees hard work, effort and time in moving the project forward.
- The work will continue safely and that all those on site are kept safe.
- We continue to remember that this project is not just about being good stewards of our buildings; we pray that this will further enable Gospel-led ministry in our parish for future generations.
- As the work in the Church Centre continues, for the disruption to people working in the offices and for those using the Church Centre, to be kept to a minimum.