22 June 2021
Take a look at the video below to see behind the scenes of the Building for the Future Project. The first glimpse into the work going on in the church building and the new courtyard.
- That the work is proceeding to schedule.
- That the work has progressed safely.
- Give thanks that so far, the contractors have managed to obtain all of the building materials required. Continue to pray that within a national shortage of some products e.g. cement, we will not experience any supply difficulties.
- That the work can proceed with minimum impact on day-to-day ministry.
- For the church team, professional team and the contractors, that they will continue to work together well.
- For Paul Dodd representing the client on a day-to-day basis.
- For the Courtyard, that this work will proceed to plan with no unexpected challenges or problems.
- For the committees or trustees of the various funding bodies reviewing our grant applications, that they would generously respond to our submissions.
- That we will keep turning to God throughout this project, being thankful for his provision and remembering the purpose of the building, to bring people to know the Lord Jesus and to provide space to bring glory to God in which we also disciple, build-up and care for God’s people.