Everything you need to know about our in-person services
How to book
Bookings for in person Sunday services will close on the Friday afternoons at 1.30pm. Numbers will be limited due to social distancing. Those who do not have access to the internet can book by phoning the church office.
Please note we are asking people to register to ensure we have sufficient space. Additionally, you can opt in to the government ‘test and trace’ service so you will be contacted if anyone at the service develops COVID-19 symptoms in the coming day.
Please note: there is the possibility that you and your household may be visible in the livestream.
Book for upcoming services
Changes to services:
- The 9.15am Service will continue as it has been, with social distancing, face coverings and no congregational singing.
- The 11.15am Service will introduce congregational singing, with face coverings and reduced social distancing.
Please continue to book on as a group, selecting the ticket corresponding to your group size. If the service appears fully booked, please check again later as we’ll be updating capacity as we work out seating.
Sunday 8th August
To book your child/children into their groups, please follow the link in your confirmation email for the main service. They do not need to be included in the numbers for your household for the main service booking.
If you were hoping to attend a service this Sunday but the services are already fully booked, please let us know by emailing the church office. This will help us plan for in person services going forward.
What to expect
- You’ll be welcomed by a steward, who will direct you where to go. Please arrive up to 20 minutes before the start of the service.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry (please bring your own if at all possible).
Dropping off children
- Please drop off your children 15 minutes before the start of the service. If you have children in multiple groups, please arrive in good time to drop them at their groups.
- Pathfinders will enter through the side door at the start of the pathway to the Church Centre.
- Creche, Adventurers, and Explorers will enter with their parents/carers through the main entrance.
During the service
- No services sheets will be provided. During the service everything you need will appear on the screen. You may like to access the service sheet on your smart device or print it at home. The news sheet with weekly prayer diary will also be available online to download.
- There will only be congregational singing at the 11.15am Service.
- You will need to bring your own Bible with you.
- Please come prepared to wear a face covering while in the building.
- Toilets are available at the back of the Lounge (including nappy changing facilities).
After the service
- If the weather is good, refreshments will be served outside in the lower car park between the two morning services.
- Please collect your children immediately after the service.
- Creche children will be collected from the Pre School Hub.
- Adventurers, Explorers and Pathfinders will meet their parents/carers in the lower car park.