Everything you need to know about our in-person services
How to book
Bookings for in person Sunday services will close on the Friday afternoons at 2pm. Numbers will be limited due to social distancing. Those who do not have access to the internet can book by phoning the church office.
Please note we are asking people to register to ensure we have sufficient space and that everyone is fit and able to attend. Additionally, you can opt in to the government ‘test and trace’ service so you will be contacted if anyone at the service develops COVID-19 symptoms in the coming day.
Please note: there is the possibility that you and your household may be visible in the livestream.
Book for upcoming services
Sunday 9th May
What to expect
- Please arrive in good time before the start of the service, doors will open 20 minutes beforehand. A queuing system will be in place from the Church Centre main entrance, under the covered walkway onto Canterbury Avenue. Please remember to observe 2m social distancing whilst queuing.
- Entry to the hall will be through the the main church centre entrance. Access to the hall is by stairs only. A one-way system through the building will be in place.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry (please bring your own if at all possible).
- Please take your seats promptly and sit as a household as directed by the stewards. Once seated please do not move around the building.
During the service
- No services sheets will be provided. During the service everything you need will appear on the screen. You may like to access the service sheet on your smart device or print it at home. The news sheet with weekly prayer diary will also be available online to download.
- There will be no singing allowed, so during songs please quietly reflect on the words being sung and shown on screen.
- You will need to bring your own Bible with you.
- Current government guidelines require face coverings to be worn. Please come prepared to wear one while in the building.
- Toilets are available at the back of the Lounge (including nappy changing facilities). Please follow the one-way system to access the toilets.
After the service
- Please exit the building promptly at the end of the service using the one-way system.
- Please exit one row at a time as directed and when you leave please move clear of the building.
- Once you leave the building please continue to follow government social distancing advice and avoid raising your voice.