Everything you need to know about our in-person services
Please read this very carefully, thank you.
How to book
Bookings for in person Sunday services open on Mondays at 1pm and close half an hour before the service start time. Those who do not have access to the internet can book by phoning the church office.
Please note we are asking people to register to ensure we have sufficient space. Additionally, you can opt in to the government ‘test and trace’ service so you will be contacted if anyone at the service develops COVID-19 symptoms in the coming day.
Please note: The 9.15am service is live-streamed and there is the possibility that you and your household may be visible in the video.
Book for upcoming services
Changes to services:
All services will have congregational singing. It is, currently, mandatory to wear a face covering. We will be filling all the seats, except for in the sections of the hall where there are socially distanced seats. Please choose the correct ticket type for your preference. Please book individually- groups no longer need to book together in order to be seated together.
Sunday 30 January
Children and young people no longer need to book in advance to attend their Sunday groups. They can be dropped off at their group at the time of arrival.
There will be a crèche available at the 9.15 & 11.15am services. Parents may leave their pre-school children during the service but, because of space limitations and in order to have adequate staffing in place, there is a requirement that you book your places in advance. Please book crèche here.
What to expect
- You’ll be welcomed by a steward, who will direct you where to go. Please arrive up to 20 minutes before the start of the service.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry (please bring your own if at all possible).
Dropping off children (9.15am & 11.15am services only)
- Please drop off your children 15 minutes before the start of the service. If you have children in multiple groups, please arrive in good time to drop them at their groups.
- Pathfinders will enter through the side door at the start of the pathway to the Church Centre.
- Creche, Adventurers, and Explorers will enter with their parents/carers through the main entrance.
During the service
- No services sheets will be provided. During the service everything you need will appear on the screen. You may like to access the service sheet on your smart device or print it at home. The news sheet with weekly prayer diary will also be available online to download.
- You will need to bring your own Bible with you.
- Please come prepared to wear a face covering while in the building.
- Toilets are available at the back of the Lounge (including nappy changing facilities).
After the service
- Unfortunately, we are currently not able to offer refreshments as we would usually do.
- Please collect your children immediately after the service.
- Creche children will be collected from the Pre School Hub.
- Adventurers, Explorers and Pathfinders will meet their parents/carers in the lounge area.