Everything you need to know about joining usat one of our services on Sundays.
We are looking forward very much to welcoming you soon at one of our services at Christ Church.
Please note: The 9am service is live-streamed and there is the possibility that you and your household may be visible in the video.
What to expect
- You’ll be welcomed by a steward, who will direct you where to go.
Children groups (9am & 11am services only)
- There is no need to drop off your children at the beginning of the service; we will begin the service all together in the church building.
- Children will depart for their separate groups in the Church Centre after a short time in the service. The service leaders will provide guidance about what to do and when. (You can also find out more about each of these groups in the section ‘What we do’)
During the service
- During the service everything you need will appear on the screen. You may like to access the service sheet on your smart device or print it at home (there are however a few copies available at the back of church if you need). The news sheet with weekly prayer diary are also available online to download here.
- You are welcome to bring your own Bible with you. You will also be able to use one of the church Bibles.
- Toilets are available at the back of the church building (including nappy changing facilities).
After the service
- Refreshments will be served in the church centre lounge after the 9am service, and in the church building after the 11am and 6.30pm. Stay around for some chats!
- 14-18s (School Years 10-13) will have Sunday PM after the evening service from 7.45 – 9PM. Activities vary each week, but it is always a good opportunity to spend more time together to build each other up and a chance to talk about the sermon, ask questions etc. (the last one before a break for the summer holidays in on Sunday 23rd July).
Collecting children (9am & 11am services)
- Children need to be collected from their groups immediately after the service please!